Submit your initiative - Non profit organisations
Compete for the Award
The UIAA offers a prize to non-profit organisations and associations whose activities are respectful of mountain environments and cultures.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?Submit your project by 1st December 2013. All candidate projects will be posted on our website.
Award team announces award winner on 15th March 2014.
- FINANCIAL GRANT
- ARTICLE IN NEWSLETTER
- PUBLICITY IN ANNUAL REPORT AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- INVITATION TO UIAA YEARLY GENERAL ASSEMBLY OR PARTNER EVENT
Be internationally recognized as a mountain protection actor
Become a member of our mountain protection network and you will benefit from:
- Receive funds from donors (donate button directly linked to your page)
- Eligibility for UIAA Mountain Protection Annual Award (financial support + promotion)
NETWORKING AND TRAINING TOOLS
- Opportunity to approach international experts and share know-how
- Attend UIAA-IUCN “Mountain ecotourism workshop”
Membership toolsOnline promotion (target at least 100’000 mountain lovers every month)
- One page on our mountain protection webpage
- One article in the UIAA newsletter per year with link to your member profile page
- Presentation of activities at the ITB Travel Trade Show in Berlin (170’000 visitors) and International
- MountainSummit (www.imz.bz/en)
- Right to use the UIAA Mountain Protection Logo
How does it work?
- Submit your project (anytime during the year)
- Upon acceptance, your project will be posted on our website
- Submit an annual report regarding your project activities by the end of the year to be eligible for the UIAA Mountain Protection Award
- You can re-apply the next year